Sunday, November 27, 2005

Target Wish List

http://www.target.com/gp/registry/2WHEBRF0ZPB4T

I am building a wish list at http://www.target.com to give people idea's. I am doing it mostly for fun. It is almost like buying stuff for yourself but you don't lose the money or get the stuff. All of the fun of shopping without the impulse buying.

I also have an http://www.amazon.com wish list link posted a few posts below. Mostly books and stuff there.

I use the wish lists my friends have created heavily when I am looking for a birthday gift or a thank you gift of some sort. Thanks to all of you who have created various wish lists and let me know they existed. If you haven't created a wish list anywhere I recommend that you do.

Mark and I will not be buying gifts this year. We have decided it is not wise to go into debt to buy stuff for people. We love you all and you all know this. I don't see how spending money we do not have is proof of how we feel about all you. All it would prove is that we lacked money management skills.


No comments: