Mark and I quit smoking yesterday. Two days, nobody injured or killed. I would say so far, so good. I have found that I am highly sensitive and cranky doesn't begin to describe me. I would like to apologize in advance to all my friends for any mean things I may say over the next couple of weeks. Assuming I last that long.
Weird enough though, I am more afraid of quitting than I am of getting cancer if I don't quit. My Dad smoked for 40 or so years. A damn lot to. Then he quit. A month later they told him he had lung cancer. Six months after that he was quite dead. So in my mind quitting is dangerous because that's when you get sick and die. Weird logic I know, but hay, it is what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment