Mark and I have had two kids since Friday night. We offered to watch them so their parents could go on a nice anniversary trip. As active as these buggers are I bet they are spending the whole time sleeping! They are still here, fed and bathed, packed and ready to go home. I sure do enjoy them but I will be glad to see them go. I am tired, they are not. With just Mark and I the dishwasher is run twice a week. I have run the dishwasher three times now since Friday night. They sure do keep you busy. I have made three square meals a day now for two days. We have had every meal at the table. The kids have been really good. John has only found himself in the corner once all weekend. The whining has been minimal which has been a lifesaver. I don't know that I could tolerate a bunch of whining. It couldn't have been too busy though. I managed to read the entire first Harry Potter book in one day.
Every evening now we have a visitor. Her name is Daisy. We did not name her, that is what her tag on her collar says. She is very cool and super friendly. She comes by every evening, we give her loads of attention, a treat or two and she meows and purrs. When she is done wit having attention she just lays on the porch for an hour or two and cleans and sleeps. She is well cared for and a good looking cat. Don't know why she has deciced to visit but she has and we like her. I guess you could say we have been half adopted by her. We think she is older but we are not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment