The painting has begun.
Time is flying right now. I have some very cool new responsibilities at work which have kept me very busy. When I get home it is all about wedding prep.
Last weekend was the weekend of yard work. Weed pulling, flower planting, blah, blah, blah. Lots of work, not much fun.
This weekend is the weekend of paint. The interior of the house is getting some serious paint action. So far it is turning out just beautiful. The colors look amazing and all the rooms tie together perfectly. I can hardly wait for it to be done.
It looks like I am going to have to get my dress altered again. It seems I have been shrinking. I have no idea why because I have been eating like a horse.
Not much else going on. I will try to update a little more regular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment