I am five seconds away from melt down.
I have 26 days left before I get married. In that 26 days I only have 6 actual whole days I can devote to this. The rest of these days I am stuck at work all day and can accomplish nothing. The hot tub needs to be fixed, painting needs to be finished, floors shampooed, quilt hung, yard finished, and the house given a huge cleaning overhaul. I also need to find time to hit up a tailor because I have shrunk and now my dress tries to fall off. I also need to buy me some swim attire and finish the drape for the gadget shelf.
The above is only the short list!
Then I start worrying that nobody will come to the party and if I will have enough or too much food. Then I worry about parking. Then I just worry.
Melt down here I come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment