I swear the see dollar signs and vacations in the Bahamas when I come in the door. Things have finally settled down enough and I got the insurance agains so I finally went to the dentist for a check and cleaning. BIG mistake. I get to ruin a whole Saturday now getting three crowns done all at the same time.
I am just glad my dentist has Saturday hours. This way I am not using up sick time that can be better used as a "mental health" day. Still sucks though. Three hours in a dentist chair getting drilled into oblivion.
I have REALLY got the litre bike bug. I want the 2005 Yamaha Red R1 so bad I can taste it. Sucks that I will either need to win the lotto or wait 3 more years before I can afford one. I should have been a good girl and gone to some big 4-year college and got all educated. I would be making real money now and this would be nothing. I could just buy one and be done with it. Now after 4 blissful years with the R6 I am left with R1 envy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment