I wish I had $1000 bucks I could just go blow on myself. Just once I would like to spend a bunch of money on me, for me, and without feeling guilty.
There are three things I have been lusting after for some time. Two of them I can kind of justify. The other is just an extravagant self pampering I have always wanted to try.
Welcome to my fantasy shopping list.
Some day I will buy these riding boots. Even if the price is ridiculous. I could even sort of justify them. My current boots have holes in the sole. They are just little ones and I don't use the bottom of my feet much when I ride. I just can't bring myself to replace them. Especially when there are much cheaper options. I could just buy a new pair of the exact same boots I currently have. They have given me a good 4 years of daily use. I am kind of hard on my boots so I do try to buy the higher quality due to their higher durability.
The next item I would get would be the chestnut tall ultra uggs to replace my 12 year old worn out ones.
Item number three on my fantasy shopping list. A real live ridiculously expensive salon hair cut. The kind where they treat you like you are rich. Where they have "consultations" BEFORE they cut your hair. They even listen! I want a person who understands I will cry if you cut my hair too short. I want someone who has real styling training and not just beauty school. Who can help me decide what I want. Let's face it. I got a lot of hair. I have also had the same hair style since Jr. High. It is time for a change.
Not like those damn twenty dollar butcher women from hell. You tell them two inches and they take two meters. You NO to layers of any kind and you walk out with fucking layers. They do as they please not as you please. I haven't gotten a haircut in over two years because of those women. I am afraid of what they will do!
I hate the way this all sounds so whiny. Especially when you consider all the great things that I do have. I simply have no room to complain or whine about something as silly as things above. My life is not only great, it is better than 95% of the human populations. I have been lucky enough to meet "the one". Even better, he loves me too. My relationship with Mark is like no relationship I have ever seen. I don't care what people think about the relationship they have with their significant other. They do not have it anywhere near as good as I do. Most people end up marrying Mr. or Miss Right Now. I am one of the lucky few who have Mr. Right.
So, umm, disregard the whiny I want text that most of this post is about. I got everything I need and then some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment