Monday, September 27, 2004

My physical therapist says I can start training again. So next week I will begin Kajukenbo Kickboxing once more. Modified training anyway. No contact, no take downs, no falls. I went to the testing this weekend and got my blue belt. I am now an advanced belt and can be arrested for beating someone up. :o)

You should see the brace I have. Titanium and carbon fiber. It is the coolest piece of hardware. I get to do all kinds of things now that I have it to protect me.

Left leg is still weaker than the right but I am walking less funny every day. Still doing rehab twice a week. Gonna be doing that for quite a while.

Everyone thought I was gonna get fat because of my injury. I have lost 15 pounds! It is easy to lose weight when getting to the kitchen is so hard. Then, when you finally can get around a bit and make yourself something to eat, they slap you into physical therapy. They got the physical part right. It is a stinking work out!


No comments: