Monday, August 16, 2004

I have had enough with this whole injury. I spend all my time lately pissed off, crying, or trying not to cry. When I do open my mouth it is only to spit venom.

I have reached a point where I resent everything.

I am sick of rehab.

I am sick of having to do all these stupid exercises twice a day.

I am sick of pedaling a stupid stationary bike until my ass hurts.

I am sick of waking up in the middle of the night.

I am sick of not being able to ride.

I am sick of being told all the things I can not do.

I am sick of being confronted every day with the things I can not do.

It is not fair. I am being punished for some cosmic wrong I must have commited. It is the only explanation.

Karma is a lie.

Religion is a lie.

If either were true and real this would not be happening to me. I am a good person. I am a giving person. This is not fair

People keep telling me I will get better soon. Just what the fuck is their definition of soon?!?!? It has been six damn weeks!! There is no end in sight. Nobody will give me a time frame. I want this over with NOW!!

So, new rule. I can never be hurt again. I simply can not mentally cope with it.

No comments: