Amazing what 10 striaght glorious hours of sleep can do for a girl. It certainly helps to wake up to the awesome news of MotoGP coming to Laguna next year. I am feeling pretty good today.
This morning I got to sleep in and then head out to get my custom knee brace fitted. It didn't take as long as I thought. They covered my leg from ankle to upper thigh with the big sock. Then they wrapped me up in this warm wet bandage that dried in about 5 minutes. Once dry, they cut it off.
I was attacked by mosquitos last night. Woke up this morning to over 10 mosquito bites on me. Damn they itch like hell too!! I ahve spent most of the day fighting the urge to scratch the skin off my body. West Nile virus here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment