Three and a half days until surgery.
I had my pre-op doc visit today. All is well, surgery will happen on schedule.
Physically I am doing well. Mentally, I am really done with this shit. I have had it. I haven't ridden in two weeks. Driving the truck sucks. Being in a car is like being in a concrete room with no windows, no doors, no light, no way out, and no connection to the machine or the outside world. Nothing exists outside your cold, dark, concrete enclosure.
When you ride you see and feel everything. You are connected to your machine and the world around you. Instead of merely being along for the ride you control the ride.
This all just sucks and I am done with it. Got so mad today that I tried to get up and walk. Nothing to slam reality inyour face like a good face plant in front of witnesses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment