Summer heat is the worst time to have an injury that requires you to wear what amounts to a beer cozy on your leg. I am more annoyed and uncomfortable from the heat than I am from the pain of my injury.
I have been doing pretty well. Haven't taken anything for pain in several days now. I am really not in pain. I am just VERY uncomfortable and miserable. Knee mostly has this funky, kinda numb,kinda not there feeling.
Watched the races at Laguna on TV. Boy did that suck. There was some awesome racing this year. It would have been another great year in the cork screw. Next year I am going to corner work. I will make a vacation out of it. Camp out the whole weekend at the track and have a track side view of the races.
I am trying hard not to be a bitch. Most of the time I do OK. Mark is a saint. A very patient saint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment