So today I saw the doc. I am lazy right now so I am just going to list everthing.
- Yupers kids, I did it! Complete tear of the ACL
- Next appointment is Wed., July 21 for pre-op visit
- Surgery is scheduled for Friday, July 23, at 1:30pm
Surgery will last two hours and then I will spend a couple hours in recovery. No hospital stay. I will be in and out of the surgical center same day.
I will be home by 6:00 or 7:00pm and I won't want to talk. If you call, you will get to talk to Mark or my Mom.
Send presents :o)
- I expect to be back at work by Monday, July 26
- My post op appointment is Friday, August 6
- I will probably need my crutches for at least another two weeks after surgery.
- I will be doing ass loads of physical therapy.
- I will probably be able to ride within a week of surgery. HOORAY!!!!
- I am nervous and a little scared. Send presents.
I will post the details of the surgery later. It is pretty cool. I will have some screws drilled into my bones and a cadaver tendon. I will put a warning note in front of it so if it makes you wanna yak you won't read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment