Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So the solution we came up with for riding may have been one that worked, but it is not a good working solution. Back to the drawing board. Going to hvae to drive the truck for a week or so until we get parts and get it sorted out. BLECH!!!

Had my MRI today. Boy is that a freaky machine! Lady was nice though. She only put me in up to my chest. Good thing too, I damn near started hyperventilating just looking at it. Just so everyone knows, I actually stayed pefectly still for 45 minutes. Amazing how still you can be when if you need to. I did not want to have to redo any of the pictures. I did get stuck redoing one. My stinking knee started twitching like mad and screwed it all up. I was just laying there begging my knee to stop. It finally did, but too late to avoid having to redo the picture. Not bad for me though. I usually can't sit still for 30 seconds.

Friday morning I will be seeing my surgeon to discuss the MRI. We will probably schedule my surgery at that time. You guys will know as soon as I do.

I am not in much pain but I am very tired. Catch me in the morning and I am good to go. By lunch time I am wore out. It takes a lot more effort to do anything now. probably doesn't help that I am not eating as much either. it is too much work to get anything to eat.

That's it for today. I will keep things up to date here so y'all know what's going on. Oh, and feel free to send me presents. :o)



No comments: