Monday, July 26, 2004

I found a wayto blow time. 

http://www.netflix.com

I figure this should keep me busy for a while.  Get to watch all the movies I have been to lazy to go rent.  We always turn them in late anyway.  This way there are no late fee's.

Talked to doc this afternoon.  He says take all the pain killers I need.  He also said to keep trying to bend it and stand on it.  Says as soon as I can bend the knee 90 degrees to stop wearing the immobilizer.  

I have a check up on Friday and should be able to start rehab next week.  I already have a couple of exercises I have started.  It hurts but that is to be expected.  Just have to keep trying.

Pain is still the word of the day but I am feeling better about it.  My goal is to get back towork this week. I still think I can make it.

No comments: