On May 9th I learned a valuable lesson. If you are going to ride a sportbike for 3 hours on a sunny Sunday morning, wear sunscreen and tuck your damn shirt in!
I managed to get a lovely strip of 2nd degree burn on my back. I couldn't wear pants for a week. The 2nd week still hurt a lot. It finally started peeling the 3rd week and it is not done peeling yet. I am now in the uber itchy phase.
Something else that sucks.
Today I would be attending my graduation ceremonies... if the damn school had sent me notice of them in time. I got the letter Monday when I got home from work. Like 3 days is supposed to be enough time to make arrangements and invite family.
The good news is I have graduated finally. Nothing like taking 10+ years to finish a two year degree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment