Below is a copy of a letter a friend of mine sent to a group list we are on. It surprises me that the media hasn't picked up on this and let it be known. I am not sure I want a man like this in office.
__________________________________________________________________________
I am having a hard time with the latest pap served up by the democrats. When bill klinton was running for President, the dem's made a big deal out of how great a man he was for being against the war in Vietnam. Now that it looks like john kerry is to be their next candidate for the office of Commander in Chief, they are touting his war record while he served in Vietnam.
I respect what John Kerry did while he was in Vietnam, what I hold in disgust is what john kerry did when he returned. Many do not know or refuse to remember what he and many others did while at a anti-war demonstration in Washington DC, he and others threw their ribbons earned in battle on the ground in front of the White House, they also participated in a very disrespectful demonstration in front of the Iwa-Jima (sp) flag raising Memorial, while displaying the American flag flown upside down. I for one don't feel such a person should be entrusted with the power to send others into harms way. What say ye?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment