What is wrong with instructors?!? Damn fools force fucking group projects down our throats and then get all disappointed when participation is lacking. They KNOW that 10% of the students will get hammered with 100% of the work in order to maintain a decent grade. Meanwhile, 90% of the students get credit for the work 10% of the students have busted their ass' to complete. All this in addition to their regular class work.
I am stuck with an idiot and an asshat this time around. The idiot has not responded to repeated requests for contact. We have only seen one post from her and it was to tell us she might be available sometimes, but most of the time she will not. Gee, wish I had known this was optional.
The asshat is a useless kid who requires heavy duty spoon feeding before he can accomplish anything. It would be easier if he didn't show up at all. I want to tattoo "I am America's future, be afraid, be very afraid" on his forehead. The guy shows up for meetings without any preparation, without any thoughts, and without any brain cells. By the time the meeting has ended I have dictated his work for him, and he STILL doesn't get it.
I am furious. Before the end of this quarter I will be making sure the instructor gets a full understanding of how furious I am. I am also going to want a good reason for this group exercise. I want to know why he places this kind of pressure on the one or two people who are actually going to do a damn thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment