Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Sunday afternoon Mark and I rode over to Felton for lunch with Mark's Mom, his brother, and Hiroe at LaBruschetta. It is a wonderful, tiny little roadside Italian restaurant that they love. His Mom was in Oregon for Christmas so we were doing the Christmas thing. I got abeautiful bracelet from Joanna and a great Italian cook book. I have been looking at Italian cook books lately. Mark loves Italian food so I wanted to start trying to cook some of it. His Aunt Linda sent us the most beautiful table cloth and linen napkin set with silver napkin rings. She had embroidered a gorgeous floral design in the middle. I am just thrilled to have it. She also made me a matching apron with my name embroidered on it.

After lunch I rode home, sat around for a bit and hit the gym. I swam for about 45 minutes and came home. When I got home a friend had called and wanted to go to dinner. The original idea was to hit the great little chinese place near the house. They were closed so we hit up the great sushi place that is also close by. We had a wonderful dinner with Charles and Sara, came home, and passed out into a food coma. It was really good to see Charles eating so much and looking so energetic. He is recovering from the months of chemo well. He has eyebrows again and his eyes are not sunk into his head.

Monday morning I had my interview with VMware, http://www.vmware.com . I think it went well. Tag team interviews stink though. I met with four different people and all of them asked the same things. There was maybe a one or two question difference between people. It was like having the same interview, with four different personalities. I amglad it is over and I should know something in the next week or two.

No comments: