Thursday, January 08, 2004

School started this week and I am already buried in homework. The good news is that I will have finished the last class I need to graduate from college by March 26.

I have an interview next week with a good company in Palo Alto! It is gonna be one of those marathon gang interviews lasting 4 ours! Nothing like being in an uncomfortable outfit being hammered with questions for half a day. Hopefully it won't suck. best of all it is not a contract position. It is a full time, benefits and everything job with room for growth and advancement in the company. The environment is exactly my type of place. In the summer the CEO wears shorts with holes in them! I.T. people can be found napping under there desks, and jeans and t-shirts rule. They have some great perks and I can have purple hair again, woohoo!

Wish me luck!

No comments: