Friday, December 12, 2003

Ok, because I can't stand lying to my Mom but I don't have the nerve to tell anyone I am putting it up here. I am amazed that I have kept it up this long. I am getting over the whole loser feelling though so I should just tell the world and be done with it.

I am unemployed again. I got laid off October 20, 2003. Yet again I garner a great reference, but no long term employment. It sucks. No, I don't want to talk about it and I would appreciate it if you could avoid bringing up the whole thing. I said I was getting over it, but I am not over it yet. I'll let you know when I care to talk about it.

What a lovely resume:
- Laid off Jan. 15, 2002 (Happy Birthday, now get out)
- Luck out and get a low wage temp job with no benefits in March 2002
- Laid off Feb. 14, 2003 (Happy Valentines Day, now get out)
- Luck out again and start working at another low wage temp job with no benefits May 20, 2003
- Laid off October 20, 2003 (Happy Halloween, now get out)

So now everyone knows, I don't have to hide anything or lie. This sucks. Christmas will be quite cheap this year. NO gift buying for everyone. Growing up it was about what I got. Then there was the phase of not caring either way. Then one day I get a decent job, I am doing well, and I find I love giving gifts. Not being able to give gifts this year blows.

No comments: