There are some of these online quizzes that are just too funny.
I got bored and so I decided to take a few and post the results. So an 54% pure woman is doomed to the 5th level of hell and is narcissistic, avoidant, antisocial, and histrionic. You would think that I seriously sucked as a human being.
On a crappy note I have managed a serious cold thing. I have never in my life produced so muc snot in such a short period of time.
On a great note I spent an hour on the phone interviewing for a position. I was told I will be called tomorrow to schedule and on site interview for early next week. It will be at the same company Mark works at but at a different site. God bless nepatism and that it is alive and well in the silly valley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment