Saturday, April 12, 2003

Woohoo! Solid food. So I am feeling better and even ate something. Can't eat much. Weird to be totally stuffed and still starving at the same time. I gotta get off my butt and take the mid-term online for my Econ class. I am not looking forward to it. Econ is totally out of my realm of understanding. I am convinced the people who write econ books do not speak english. It is just as hard if not harder than math.

The show went well the other weekend and the band keeps sounding better. A ton of new songs have been added and the set lists are really good now. Mark has a new toy. He got one of those "talk boxes". Don't ask me to describe it if you don't know what it is. I can't describe it very well. it just makes a really great new sound and now they can do a bunch of songs that require it.

It is raining again. Hardly rains all winter and now we are having all the good storms. I keep wanting to plant my garden but have to wait. These storms have been friggin' cold! We keep going from hot summer weather to winter over night and I have really had enough. Every time I start to put my winter gear away I have to drag it back out.

No comments: