Sunday, April 27, 2003

Last week Mark and I were watching a show on Tech TV about old video games and he suddenly had a nostalgic moment. This led to his immediatley logging into eBay and doing some shopping. He remembered the good old days of Nintendo and his love of Mario Bros. We now have an old Nintendo system and a bunch of games including every Mario Bros. ever made. He doesn't talk much anymore. He just kinda sits in from of the TV with his new found old love battling the Koopa's.

Lucky for me he decided that since he was getting all this stuff he should get me something to :o). As he racked his brain for idea's a memory hit him. The memory was of me at Hardcore's new years party, planted in a recliner, playing Bass Fishing for hours on his Sega Dreamcast system. So a Dreamcast system has also arrived and soon I might even get a chance in front of the tube to play it. Mark's been spending today playing Crazy Taxi. It is fun and I am glad we have them.

Barely passed my mi-term yesterday. Got a lousy 70%. Econ sucks. I have no problem understanding the theories and logic but the graphs have me totally lost. If I do well on the final I should be able to squeeze a B out of the class though. Not what I was hoping for and I am a bit disappointed.

Today was dang nice out. Was a tank top and shorts day. It was nice enough I finally got off my duff and planted this summers garden. We have carrots, green beans, crooked neck squish, cherry tomato's, beef steak tomato's, and watermelons just for fun. In the fromt yard we had this big dirt spot that was driving me nuts. So I planted some daisy bushes there that will hopefully fill it up and look awful pretty too in pink and purple.

No comments: