Sunday, March 30, 2003

You would think with all the spare time I have now I would post more. Not much to say. Mark and I are still doing well not smoking. At least we can say we haven't bought any. We have been cheating a bit but not much. The band is doing well. Almost booked every weekend in May and they will be playing at The 5th Quarter April 5th. They also have someone who wants to hire them to play their wedding! Even better, one of the bar's they play are willing to pay them extra not to play at any other bars near it and are putting them on their "A" list of bands.

I started my economics class last week. I asked them if I could substitute my life for the units instead. I figure I know all I need to know about economics getting laid off twice in 14 months. Still no job. The war gives me something to do. I have a couple of friends in Iraq. One is on the Constellation and the other just parachuted in to Northern Iraq with the 173rd Airborne Brigade. So I make care packages and send them off. People have donated $205 so far to help me pay for it. Several have asked me to let them know when the funds get low and they will keep donating as needed to help. I really do associate with the best people.

Yesterday I tested for my orange belt and passed! Now when I kick your ass it is felony assault with a deadly weapon instead of the standard fist fight charges hahaha :o).

I have been selling some bits and pieces of my extra spares from my race bike for some extra cash. So far we are doing ok. I am also looking at other career fields. There is no future in what I do and I am tired of worrying about losing every job I get. Maybe x-ray technician or phlebotomy (blood sucker). People will always need x-rays and bleeding.

Racing season has started. I don't get to race. No job = no money = no racing. Blah.

No comments: