I love TiVo! I will never be able to watch regular TV again.
On the embarrassing news front. I got punched in the nose Monday, Jan 6. Here's the Readers Digest Abriged version. I was in kickboxing class. The girl I was teamed up with is a very powerful kicker. It was my turn to hold the bag. Basically, it s big pad with handles on the back. The way I was holding it faced my knuckles at my face. I wasn't ready, girl let go with a huge high kick, slamming my knuckles into the bridge of my nose. I now know a new definition of pain. My nose swelled up, the part of my nose near my eyes turned purple, and it hurt like hell for two days solid. Today, if you touch my face anywhere, my nose hurts. It is totally weird.
Last week on went on this totally 80's, things I wanted when I was a kid but my Mom couldn't afford to buy me, find it on eBay kick. I have now recieved Simon, Super Simon, Star Wars Simon, and keychain Simon. I have also gotten a rellay cool mini-Space Invaders. Mark got the old Mattel football game that was just the blips on a screen and the baseball as well. I am really tempted to buy more of the games I wish I had but am holding back. I could go nuts buying all that stuff and there is no need to. I am sure I went a little crazy with the Simon game. I paid so little for them though that I couldn't help myself. I did stop myslef from bidding on the Pocket Simon at least. I scored with the Simon game though. Only paid 5 bucks for it and it is one of the original ones with the clear case instead of the black plastic one.
The little guy across the street, John, turned two last Friday. it's been fun watching him grow. Mark and I bought him the totally cool Tonka Mighty Mighty Dump Truck with a little hard had and some little tool toy. We had gotten another Tonka toy for Christmas and his Mom says he is just loving playing with it.
I have been going nuts trying to find a new chain for my bike. The stock chain is a D.I.D. 532, 116 link o-ring chain. I can't even get one from the damn dealer! So says I, how about converting to a 530 chain. I want steel sprockets. Aluminum wears out to fast on a commuter bike. Guess what? The morons can get me a steel sprocket for the front but only aluminum for the rear!! I have called everybody and then some. This is ridiculous. The bike COMES from the DEALER, from YAMAHA, with a friggin' 532, D.I.D., 116 link, o-ring chain. Even the shop manual specifies this! Why is it so damn hard to get a friggin' chain? I may have to convert my bike to a 520 chain just so I can get steel sprockets and a freaking chain for it. It is just plain stupid.
School has been delayed. I was totally pissed off. I showed up Monday for my Distance Learning, (keyword - distance), Business Communications class only to find out that the instructor requires us to show up once a week. Huh? I signed up for a DISTANCE learning course to be taught over the internet? What's the deal with that? Apparently it is also OK to arbitrarily change the time of the class. Instead of 6pm - 6:50pm he says it will now be 7:30pm - 8:30pm. What a load of shit! I have another class Monday nights at 7:30pm. I ask him, "Is this set in stone?". He says, "Afraid so". That is just plain bullshit. I registered early and carefull planned my life around all this. How is it that the instructor can just decide to change the class time. And just what is the deal with making people show up every week for a distance learning course? Did it occur to this fucking genius that maybe people sign up for internet courses for a reason? Like maybe getting to school si a little difficult?!? Like maybe we have REAL jobs, and REAL lives, and REAL bills to pay. That maybe school is a damn luxury we have to save up for and squeeze into our lives while we try and pay the bills and keep our jobs in the messed up economy? Hell no. They think all we do is go to school. We are independantly wealthy people who can change our schedules at the drop of a hat. I fully intend to write a nasty note to DeAnza about this. It is total bullshit. Now I will not have my degree until at least September. That is assuming I still ahve a job and can afford to pay for the damn class. Dorks!
I have posted some new pictures of Mark on the pics site, http://photos.yahoo.com/redgsxr750 . He is awfully cute in them. I have been bored lately while at work. If you got some time, message me for a chat!
Yahoo Messenger RedGSXR750
AOL Instant Messenger FstGSXR750
MSN Messenger R6Chick@hotmail.com
ICQ Number 8191523
Julz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment