Gads I am tired. I went to work this morning. Mark slept in... brat. Pretty much today ws a day of waiting for tonight. I didn't stay for the whole show. Rain had started and I was tired. A good number of our friends showed up. It always feels good to have your friends support. The show went well, the bar was packed, and people danced. I liked the place. If I ahd been able to take a nap before going I would have liked it better. Our friends being the great group they are immediately pointed out the lead singers very pronouced camel toe insisting on pictures. So of course I obliged. A good time was had by all.
Tomorrow, oops it is almost 3am, today I will be roasting a 11 pound prime rib. We are having Mark's Dad and hos wife over for dinner. As well as a friend of mine from Santa Maria, Raul. So I am off to bed now before I pass out at the keyboard.
G'Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment