Halloween was a blast! Mark and I had both forgotten to get candy all week and so we both ran in a grabbed a bunch on the way home form work. We ended up with some 10 or 12 bags of candy.
Mark was looking around at the neighbors and decided we had to do something or we would be lame. We grabbed one of the FZR400's that was in a state of disassembly and laid it down on the lawn. Then we stuck a light under it to give it that spooky bike wreck look. The we tossed the plastics from the bike around the lawn. The candy was put in this huge bucket we use to put kegs on ice in and we had so much it was filled half way up. I put a big sign on the bucket that said "CANDY" and put the bucket towards the top of the bike wreck.
Mark dug out his messed up leathers and his messed up helmet from his big crash at Buttonwillow and put it all on. I took some red food dye and we smeared it on his leathers like blood so he looked pretty gross. Then he went and laid on the lawn with his head near the bucket. Even the adults weren't sure or were positive it was a stuffed dummy! Mark spent the evening laying on the lawn and making boys and girls, young and old scream. We managed to give away almost all of that candy and he had a blast. Pictures will be posted soon. Watch this space for a link.
Tomorrow night is the big night for Moxie Rox. I am looking forward to it. I am getting kind of old now so I am gonna have to take a nap Saturday afternoon or I will end up falling asleep during the show. We will be out well past my bed time. Plus I am pretty sore from kickboxing class. I got to graple for the first time Wednesday night. It is a Jujitsu thing and a lot of fun. It is kinda like wrestling. I started laughing after class. We graple pretty rough. You could tell by all the hair on the mat from everyone in the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment